The El Monte Aquatic center is Back!
Learn to Swim Lessons
The Learn-to-Swim program gives children ages 6 months and older, the opportunity to learn to swim in a safe environment. The program is designed to allow students to learn at their own pace and master the skills at each level before moving on to the next one. All registration will be On-Line ONLY. Click here to register.
Summer Swim Lessons
- Session 1: July 12 - July 22
- Online Resident Registration: June 28
- Online Open Registration: July 5
- Session 2: July 26 - August 5
- Online Resident Registration: July 12
- Online Open Registration: July 19
- Session 3: August 9 - August 19
- Online Resident Registration: July 26
- Online Open Registration: August 2
- Session 4: August 23- September 2 (Evening Lessons Only)
- Online Resident Registration: August 9
- Online Open Registration: August 16
Senior Lap Swim & Exercise Program
This is a continuous program that offers open recreation lap swim and water exercise for senior citizens. Proper swimming attire is required.
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:50 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m - 11:50 a.m.
- Prior registration is required, limited space available.
LAP SWIM- coming Soon
Water Fitness & Exercise- COMING SOON
Group Fitness & Exercise- COMING SOON
This program offers training in a variety of formats, including Zumba, Pilates, and Yoga. This cardiovascular workout is driven by upbeat music with foot-stomping movements targeting the heart, lungs, and lower body toning.